[thechat] Music to Boat To?

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Fri Aug 5 12:45:40 CDT 2005

Lachlan Cannon suggested:

>>The Mariner's Revenge Song (by the Decemberists)
>>From My Own True Love (Lost at Sea) if you don't mind a jinx.

Hi Lach,

Thanks!  I will take a listen to those.

I'm not overly worried about a jinx ... but then again, I'm busy
reading through a GPS gizmo manual!  (I'm re-reading the section
where you mix in some eye of newt to ward off 'lostness'.  I tried
it the other night - but all it did was mess up my TV reception ...
Hmmmm ... Maybe it _did_ work after all!)

;-)

RonL.

(Who added "Brandy" by Looking Glass and "Ride Captain Ride"
by the Blues Image (I always really liked that song!) to the
playlist this morning.)