[thechat] Ping-a-ling-a-ding-dong

Roger Austin raustin3 at nc.rr.com
Tue Jun 6 20:44:22 CDT 2006

Luther, Ron wrote:
> Roger Austin asked:
>>What about squirrels? We have a demented one in our back yard that I
> wouldn't mind injuring with a keyboard.

> Just be sure not to use an old laptop as that would probably trigger all
> kinds of nasty RoHS compliance issues.

  Brings new meaning to blue screen of death. I do think that the
squirrels in our back are munching on some fermenting acorns. We
have these huge Red Oaks that are 60-80 feet high and some years
I have to clean up the acorns in the yard with a shovel. The
squirrels and chipmunks go nuts (no pun intended, really.)

  Hey, anyone suddenly get a flashback to Gattica and the death
by keyboard? I'm such a geek that I was thinking "uummm, must
be a wireless model..." during that scene.
--
Visit http://www.misshunt.com/ for fun and creative items including
the famous Clean/Dirty dishwasher magnet, now available in velcro.