[thelist] Re: SPACING BETWEEN ROWS IN TABLES

Palyne Gaenir palyne at sciencehorizon.com
Thu Jun 29 20:43:44 CDT 2000

Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but since switching to
my PC for webdev, I've fallen completely in love with TextPad.  It
can open tons of files at once, do global search&replacing, save them
all at once, close them all at once -- talk about saving time when
you have to do a massive amount of this!  It has many other neat
features too (custom color coding, etc.).  Has lots of plug-ins
available to amp up features too.  I think they have a shareware or
nagware version, but the registered version isn't very much.
http://www.textpad.com/

Palyne

On 29 Jun 2000, at 13:16, Villano, Paul wrote:
> Changing the cellspacing and cellpadding values was what I was
> looking for, only over a large number of files.

--------
Palyne Gaenir
ScienceHorizon Web Media
http://www.sciencehorizon.com