[thelist] Some thanks and a tip

Daniel McMurray mcmurd at ccaa.edu
Thu Jun 29 22:45:22 CDT 2000

> Thanks for the burrito recipe. You may want to reconsider your choice of
> calendar, though, if you intend to run it on a system that is connected
> to the Internet:
>
>  http://www.securityfocus.com/vdb/bottom.html?vid=1215
>
> It has security holes you could drive a taco stand on wheels through. :)

Wow!  Thanks for the info - I checked out the page, and it had a like to
some bug fixes.  I haven't checked that page out yet, but I'll see what it
can do.  The calendar isn't going to be in the public eye, as far as I
know, but better safe than sorry!

Oh...and
<homer simpson>mmmmm.....tacos........</homer simpson>

Thanks again!
Dan