[thelist] Tell me what you think...

Julia Frizzell Julia_Frizzell at Brown.edu
Fri Jun 30 13:17:56 CDT 2000

At 1:38 PM -0400 6/30/00, Ron White wrote:
>Looks great, but uh out of curiosity... What do you care if we like it or
>not?? We ain't buying it...  :-)
>
>The person paying you for it loves it and that's the important thing...
>Unless you're looking for some pats on the back that is :-)

Well, maybe because I found a few faults (viewing on a Mac) that no
one else seems to have spotted? I emailed vid with the screenshots I
took of the few pages that had problems, and while I ruined his
weekend [sorry vid!:( ], I hope to have made the site a better one. :)

Julia Frizzell                        http://www.netspace.org/~glyneth
julia_frizzell at brown.edu                   http://www.theblackroad.org
glyneth at netspace.org                                      ICQ: 8458071
"In cyberspace, EVERYONE can hear you scream." -- my husband, 8/94