[thelist] Prevent people from using your graphics

CDitty mail at redhotsweeps.com
Mon Jul 3 09:06:25 CDT 2000

Hello all.  I have noticed people linking directly to the graphics on my
site and using them on theirs.  I have tried emailing them and asking them
to remove the links, but it does no good.

Is there something that I can put in the .htaccess file that will only
allow my server to use graphics?

Thanks

CDitty

<tip>
Want to use Eudora for your email but don't want to pay for it?
Now you can!!  Eudora 4.3 now has multiple versions.  Paid mode and sponsor
mode.
All you give up is a little square in the bottom left corner of the screen.

Check it out
http://www.eudora.com
</tip>