[thelist] Pseudo Evaluation....

Anthony Baratta Anthony at Baratta.com
Mon Jul 3 14:33:02 CDT 2000

Howdy...

I've been burning the midnight oil getting a client site up and running the last
month and a half - and wanted to share the results with y'all. This is really not a
site evaluation request - but more of a here's what I've been working on. I did all
the database and back end ASP coding to support the site. The design department did
the look and feel. Its a pretty cool site.

	http://www.myroad.com

P.S. This site is a subscription site, so you'll only be able to view a few pages. If
you really want to get into the meat and potatoes of the site - send me a note and
I'll get you a 30 day pass. Please only ask for the free pass if you really want to
run the site through its paces. Check out the public pages and get back to me if you
are still interested.

--
Anthony Baratta