[thelist] Site Evaluation - Crush Kill Destroy + URL

George Donnelly gsd at mac.com
Tue Jul 4 03:16:17 CDT 2000

Hiya!

The site looks great! I only found a few small problems using IE5 and
Mozilla M15 on the Mac (imac 800 by 600)

Splash Page
there is some misalignment of images. see screenshots sent off list

Nav Bar
In IE5 the colors of the Links link do not invert on mouseover like the
other ones. In Mozilla this is not a problem but the Cobtact button
disappears on mouseover >:-o

Contact Form
When i used the contact form i wasnt sure what the difference was between
Send Form and Send Email. i wasn't sure which one to click in order to use
the contact form. Also in IE5 at the bottom of the Contact Page there is
some image misalignment (see screen shot)

Services
mispelling: casacading

Portfolio
You have a link called Resume but you call it a CV once you get there
Also i think the thumbs for the websites youve done are too small

Otherwise i think it rocks!

hth

Regards,
GEORGE DONNELLY
george at cyklotron.com
http://cyklotron.com/
Power corrupts the few, while weakness corrupts the many. The resentment of
the weak does not spring from any injustice done to them but from the sense
of their inadequacy and impotence. They hate not wickedness but weakness.
When it is in their power to do so, the weak destroy weakness wherever they
see it. --Eric Hoffer