[thelist] Prevent people from using your graphics

Lotta Fjelkegård lotta at xpedio.com
Tue Jul 4 03:35:25 CDT 2000

Hi there,

New to the list, so be nice, ok? :-)

Don't have a fancy way of solving this, but somebody else who got fed up
with this leeching of graphics on their site simply exchanged the pictures
for extremely gross ones that showed up on the other sites.

(Just a short-termed "revenge" until you can solve the problem more
permanently I'm afraid. Some people have _no_ manners what so ever.)

/Lotta