FW: Re: [thelist] Site Review Please? (she said nervously)

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 4 10:56:47 CDT 2000

This message appeared to have a .vcard attachment.

Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 14:30:08 -0500
From: Jay Fitzgerald <jayfitz at bayou.com>
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: Re: [thelist] Site Review Please? (she said nervously)

it's unique for a design firm/company....certain graphics/backgrounds arent
spanning the full browser window width on higher resolution machines...I
didnt know if you knew or not....I currently view at 1280 x 1024 at work and
1600 x 1280 at home....