[thelist] Job offer: Are you truly mobile?

Lotta Fjelkegård lotta at xpedio.com
Tue Jul 4 12:43:43 CDT 2000

Ok folks, no more bull@#$!.

What you all want is a good job, crazy but competent colleagues,
interesting and challenging work and the chance to change the world. Too
much to ask for, I hear you say. Well, I say you're wrong. At Xpedio we're
developing next generation software for mobile devices of any kind. You've
already heard the buzzwords, rest assured we won't go around screaming them
over here.

We are more interested in functionality, availability and quality than with
showing off our own glorious selves in the media or, like giant parrots,
repeating the last batch of shareholder value- increasing words a la
minute. So, if you happen to be a good developer, head on your shoulders,
java skills firmly planted in brain and a solid understanding of  pragmatic
design and documentation - give us a call. You won't be disappointed.

Read more at http://jobs.xpedio.com and http://www.xpedio.com.