evolt mail filtering (was: Re: FW: RE: [thelist] Site Critique Please)

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 5 11:09:04 CDT 2000

djc (dan cody) is the mastermind behind this, so i all i do is, while
he's on vacation, find all messages that have been held and send
'em over after cleaning 'em... it's a feature of MajorGumbo, the
home-brew list software he created...

near as i can tell, he bases it on the content-type header... any
multipart or HTML messages get held...

but you'll have to wait until he's back in town to ask him...