[thelist] Site Critique

Daniel McMurray mcmurd at ccaa.edu
Wed Jul 5 11:56:50 CDT 2000

I had to gnaw a finger off to keep from laughing out loud!
Short, simple, to the point.  Not enough to make me pay you a buck, but
good enough for me to forward the URL to everyone I know (maybe they'll
give you a buck?)

At 800x600, the site looks fine, but I don't particularly care for teh way
the centering looks as I resize my window.

Hope this helps!
Dan