[thelist] Amaya

Erika Meyer erika at seastorm.com
Wed Jul 5 15:51:09 CDT 2000

>easy to learn?  it's got a stop button, a back button, and an
>address bar... seems easy enough to me...

I guess I was thinking about the WYSIWYG HTML editor here.

>didja need to see something in it?  i can screen-cap somethin' if
>you do...

I was just curious & too lazy to dig out the PC (gotta clean that
back room) and download it.

I find iCab useful, even though not so many people use it, if only
for the error reports & at this time it is also a fast way to check
my sites w/o stylesheets.

I thought Amaya might be similarly useful.

Erika

erika at seastorm.com
http://www.seastorm.com