[thelist] New iMac Rumors

david a. mcLean damclean at dwcreative.com
Wed Jul 5 16:31:19 CDT 2000

If you want to know where all the insider info on Apple can be found you
should visit: http://www.macosrumors.com/  Where they've got it all.

Also, new models of Macs are typically announced at the "major" Apple
conventions MacWorld San Francisco and MacWorld New York.  The next MacWorld
is coming July 18th - 21st and I believe it is in *the* big Apple.  Get it.
Nyuk, nyuk.

Anyhow, check out the site and keep your eyes and ears to the Web on July
18th for the big announcement.

Dave

On 7/4/00 8:21 PM, Chris George at chrisgeorge at home.com wrote:
> A few colleagues of mine are holding out for the end of September-ish for
> the new iMac G4's...  HOPEFULLY they'll do the 17" upgrades at the same tme,
> but somehow I doubt it 'cause it takes a style change as well, not just a
> guts change.  Not that this is reliable info or anything, it's just sort of
> the trend here in Canada (that I've seen, anyway).
>
> --Chris
>
> (I owe a tip)

________
david a. mclean, chef de mission