[thelist] webapp logic

Daniel J. Cody dcody at oracular.com
Thu Jul 6 19:59:14 CDT 2000

I think its personal preference myself.. Personally, I tend to split
functions of the web-logic up into smaller files and call them through a
URL param, ala: index.cfm?getpage=CCinput

where the index page just wraps itself around info found in the CCinput
page. This is also how we do most everything on the evolt site FWIW(it
seems to be easier to do larger sites like evolt this way IMO)

.djc.