[thelist] tables moving

Andrew Martin comitque at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 7 18:20:31 CDT 2000

I have a weird table problem.  I have 3 cells on the right side of my page
and one 3-rowspanned main content page on the left.

Now the top cell doesn't have a height, it's just height="*".  The other
two below it have height assignments.  This allows the top cell to
dynamically compress and uncompress depending on the size of the browser
window.  The problem is when the content extends greater than the specified
height for that cell, then all sorts of weird things start happening.  The
top cell shrinks to one pixel high and the other two take up the entire
side.

Take a look at the two examples:
(good)  http://www.prispop.com/pris.asp?tab=shows
(bad)   http://www.prispop.com/pris.asp?tab=bio