[thelist] As an infrequent poster

Gene Arcamonte garcamo1 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Jul 8 12:44:29 CDT 2000

but avid lurker, I would like to thank Brian T. for submitting something
that has jammed up my MSIE Outlook Express with some noise that will not
allow me to even access my old "Evolt" folder. I can't even delete the G-D
thing, because every time I click on the folder, MSIE Outlook says I have
committed an "illegal action" and shuts down.

Color me frustrated. Am I the only one having this problem?

btw, my website is www.hbchat.com but don't bother critiquing it. I know it
is just simple-Simon HTML.

Signed,

Grumpy-Wannabe

P.S. Brian T., if you get a moment... slap yourself for me. Thanks in
advance.