[thelist] As an infrequent poster

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 8 13:03:37 CDT 2000

Gene... can you forward me the message off-list?  as it stands, the list software doesn't allow
HTML or RTF mail, or any mail with attachments... if one got through, i'd like to see the headers...

but otherwise, without a direct subject line or time/date, i can't even guess what message
chewed up your OE...  nothing happened over here on my Outlook98 reader...

please lemme know what the problem was, and if anyone else has encountered it, or if Brian
T. knows he did something wonky, then contact me off-list as well...