[thelist] As an infrequent poster

Gene Arcamonte garcamo1 at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Jul 8 14:26:21 CDT 2000

George.... thanks. That worked! I don't believe my
post suggested that Brian T. was being malicious.
But this was the very first time I have been  'burned.'
Previously... no viruses etc. in 5+ years on-line.

I guess the first cut is the deepest.

Again, thanks... now back to lurking :-)

btw... I love youse guys. hasta.