[thelist] ADMIN - MS Outlook Express Users please read

Daniel J. Cody dcody at oracular.com
Sun Jul 9 23:47:30 CDT 2000

I checked out the headers and noticed it was delivering a ISO line in
the content-type(thanks seth b :)..

i think that coupled with the explanation that jeff gave have something
to do with it..

At any rate, I'll filter out 'ISO-nis' in the email headers now as well
so they don't get through and hose peoples email folders :)

Thanks to all that helped

.djc.