[thelist] Tip -- Object Oriented Programing

Anthony Baratta Anthony at Baratta.com
Mon Jul 10 01:23:02 CDT 2000

Tim Stewart wrote:

> Shame on you, Anthony, for claiming authorship of this 'tip'!
>
> I received the 'killa kangas' on another (programmers) mailing list last
> year. It's on my wall in the office, and I'll let the list know the true
> authorship details when I return to Adelaide next week.

I only intended to extract authoring privileges as a TIP posting, I should have used
the term Poster= instead of Author=, no theft of rights was intended. ;-)

If you can find the original author I would be very happy to add that to my humour
archive so the next time I pass it around, he/she gets the proper kudos.

--
Anthony Baratta
President