[thelist] CD-ROM duplicator for on-disk distribution of site

Sergej Zoubok webmaster at samarkand.net
Mon Jul 10 08:02:20 CDT 2000

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a good CD-ROM duplication service? I'm working
on a CD-ROM of software and text files with an HTML/JavaScript
interface.

I'm looking for a reliable company that is used to printing runs of
3,000-5,000 discs and provides packaging and on-disc printing. The
only outfit I've come across is discmakers.com. They seem qualified
but I've learned not to equate web site quality with service
(painfully!).

Thanks,

Sergej

--