[thelist] Content

Kingorbitao at aol.com Kingorbitao at aol.com
Mon Jul 10 12:39:18 CDT 2000

If the color is coming across as red and blue then your color settings must
not be high enough because it's not supposed to be a sharp red, it's actually
suppposed to be a non-painful orange color.

I also have to say that  I think the people who responded to my last post
took it utterly to seriously. If anyone was offended and thought I was
calling people nerds I'm sorry. But I also think that many people on this
list take it extraordinarily to serious and need to spend a few less hours at
the keyboard.