[thelist] Content

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 10 13:00:15 CDT 2000

> From: Kingorbitao at aol.com
>
> If the color is coming across as red and blue then your color settings
> must not be high enough because it's not supposed to be a sharp red,
> it's actually suppposed to be a non-painful orange color.

actually, nobody's color settings are wrong... it's the web... *every*
user is gonna see a different set of colors...

hell, my monitor is calibrated pretty well and i see bright orangy-red
and blue... way too much for me, even though it's not a sharp red...

so, you have to decide if enough users see it this way, is it worth
re-thinking the colors...