[thelist] Flash problem

kev.skindrill kev.skindrill at bigfoot.com
Mon Jul 10 15:39:21 CDT 2000

Dear List
              A friend of mine is learning Flash at the moment & has run
into a small problem that I'm hoping someone can sort out for me. Please
excuse me if I don't explain this properly because I am unfamiliar with the
program, but what he says is happening is that he has done a series of
animations (presumably a cartoon of some kind) & when he runs it, instead of
all the pictures falling in the same place, each seperate picture gradually
goes up the screen. Has anybody had this happen & can you remedy it for him?
TIA

kev.skindrill at bigfoot.com
www.skindrill.freeserve.co.uk