[thelist] selective cookie acceptance

Ron White rwhite at edverify.com
Tue Jul 11 17:03:10 CDT 2000

>Is it possible to set up one's browser to allow (or dissallow) cookies
>based on domain name or referrer/source?  I assume that, if so, it will
>require an add-on to existing browsers?

>Depends on the browser/platform.

>On Windows, you need shareware.

No, you don't... Simply add the domain you don't want to accept cookies from
into the restricted sites under the Security tab in Tools and no cookies
will others in there be accepted from those domains. I have doubleclick and
some others in there and haven't been prompted to accept a cookie from them
since I did it.

Ron