[thelist] Archive search engine.

Daniel J. Cody dcody at oracular.com
Tue Jul 11 18:08:33 CDT 2000

Its back and running as some of you may have noticed. I'm still indexing
some things and have a couple more features to add(browse by date,
author, subject within a date, author, or subject if that makes
sense(Search for all posts by dcody at oracular.com between 01/01/2000 and
07/10/2000 with subject 'administrivia'(or any combination of those
three and some others) for example) :)

Michele, the error you got last night should be ok now. Thanks for the
heads up :)

If anyone notices problems, has questions, or wants to donate alcoholic
beverages to my crusade to make the most granularly configurable search
capabilites for an email list in the free world, feel free to contact me
off list.

Thnx!

<tip type="databases">

Learn all 'about' normalization of databases:

http://databases.about.com/compute/databases/msub0045.htm

</tip>

.djc.