[thelist] [Fwd: on Refresh Daily: Time to Break Up Network Solutions?]

George Donnelly gsd at mac.com
Tue Jul 11 19:59:13 CDT 2000

yeah i'll say.

It's about time someone spoke up against NSI. I'm certainly glad to hear
this. Frankly, its a conflict of interest to have the same company both
running the database and selling domains. Its like the government setting
regulations for the car industry, and then getting into the business of
making cars. total conflict of interest.

Regards,
GEORGE DONNELLY
george at cyklotron.com
http://cyklotron.com/
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop
playing. --George Bernard Shaw