[thelist] Mac help needed asap

George Donnelly gsd at mac.com
Tue Jul 11 23:24:48 CDT 2000

i took a quick look and it looks fine. the splash page looks like it is
slightly off to the left on my imac 800/600 with ie5 but that would be a
plus for smaller screens, right?

the positioning appears to be basically the same in nn4.7 and 6 preview

i sent 4 screenshots off list. hth

Regards,
GEORGE DONNELLY
george at cyklotron.com
http://cyklotron.com/
Failure is the only opportunity to begin again, more intelligently. --Henry
Ford