[thelist] Redirect Javascript

Lauri Väin optima at hot.ee
Wed Jul 12 12:39:00 CDT 2000

Hello everybody,
Just finished a similar thread on the HWG.org list. You could use meta
refresh, BUT (sorry about this one) some search engines will rank you
lower for using it. Why? Because many people abused it to get better
rankings in the Search engines

I would like to get my hands on the JavaScript redirecting script too.

Best wishes,
Lauri Väin
--
Lauri Väin
Your own .com .net .org domain name is the best