Subject: Re: [thelist] Comments please on test page (

Daniel J. Cody dcody at
Thu Jul 13 10:19:41 CDT 2000

From: George Donnelly <gsd at>
To: <thelist at>

Problem Report
The system detected an Unresolved Host Name while attempting to retrieve

Message ID

Problem Description
DNS resolution failure encountered for the host ''.

Possible Problem Cause
The host entered has a mistake or made a mistake, or the requested Web
is temporarily unavailable in DNS.

Possible Solution
Examine or correct any mistakes, or try again at a later time.

george at
The trouble with America is that when the dollar only earns 6 percent
here, then it gets restless and goes overseas to get 100 percent. Then
flag follows the dollar and the soldiers follow the flag.  --Major
Smedley Butler, USMC (1933)