[thelist] Netscape 6?

Gordon Jessop gjessop_lists at suiteseven.com
Thu Jul 13 15:40:26 CDT 2000

We've found it absolutely futile to program for PR (preview release)
browsers.  In fact, programming for *any* specific browser is a
dangerous proposition.

Bottom line: platform agnostic development that adheres to common
standards is the goal, with backwards compatibility ideal.  We try
not to waste our time|effort|sanity worrying about platform, we worry
about standards.

cheers,
Gordon
--

suite 7: the e-business suite (tm)
http://www.suiteseven.com/

e-business tools by developers for developers.