[thelist] Link Counter (not page counter)

Anthony Baratta Anthony at Baratta.com
Thu Jul 13 20:38:55 CDT 2000

ChezDawn at aol.com wrote:

> I think you misunderstood...this is a link off our intranet site to external
> link (example fidelity investments) - this has been requested to see if our
> home page is providing useful links to our ee's or if they are not paying
> attn to these at all.  It is not to monitor their use

Like Jeff said - run the urls as a Query String through a script that logs the usage.
Still, as a user, I would be hesitant to use the page as a jumping off point - due to
having 'any' information being recorded about its use. Just my opinion.

--
Anthony Baratta
President