[thelist] javascript and SSI

Czechowski, Aaron aczechowski at towson.edu
Fri Jul 14 14:06:51 CDT 2000

you have two options here - everything serverside or everything client side.
depending upon your server platform, you *should* be able to detect the
browser there, then include whichever file necessary.  as for entirely
client side, you'd have to do a little JS workaround of "including" a JS
file which has all of your html enclosed in document.write statements.  i've
never actually used it, but supposedly it does the trick....

enjoy

aaron  :)