[thelist] SSI for navigation

Peter Van Dijck peter at vardus.com
Sat Jul 15 07:29:02 CDT 2000

> >The next step would be a server side scripting language like coldfusion or
> >php, but I'm guessing you're not in for that right now.>>
>
>Thank you, Peter.  That's a very gracious way to put it...

But if you do have access to PHP, have a go at it. It has an extremely flat
learning curve, and you'll never look back I can promise you. Especially
once you get going with databases... I was never a programmer (really), but
it just gives you so much power in building sites...
Peter

<tip>
in PHP you can use includes as well. So if you have access to it there
really is no need to stick to xssi if you're learning.
</tip>