[thelist] Tremendously simple use of flash to make a point.

Palyne Gaenir palyne at sciencehorizon.com
Sun Jul 16 14:25:14 CDT 2000

I'm a little dense and I was giving up on the black screen before I
got back to the front page, decided to click on some 'noise' and got
a message about sound... ah yes... the headphones... THEN it was
really fun. :-)  That's a great link!

Actual innovation on the internet.  I know I'll probably get nailed
for saying this, but IMO I just don't see as much REAL innovation (as
opposed to general creativity based on what exists) as it seems like
the open boundaries of the web allow.  That was really neat.

Palyne