[thelist] You are being Screwed Again!!

Donna Jones donnajj at gwi.net
Sun Jul 16 23:17:13 CDT 2000

Hey Erika:  I just was looking at your site to see if I could figure out
the hover thing, your site and Jorah's.  And came across the link to the
report from the National Lawyers' Guild in Seattle on the WTO.
http://www.students.washington.edu/uwnlg/   and .... that had been were I
was headed before I got diverted by reading my e-mail. ;)  Yep, it's
(hehe, I think I did that right) a small web, and tangled!  byw, you have
the link in your site wrong, having just made the same mistake really
recently, i recognized the error right off and how to deal with it.
yep....i didn't test mine either!

Donna

<tip  shepherding clients>
It might be better to pay, or at least closely supervise, charges for
domain names.  Then you wouldn't end up with the situation I've had this
weekend where they paid the Network Solutions bill before they actually
got the invoice from them, and its not straightened out yet, and Network
Solutions were saying it was unpaid.  I found out because someone couldn't
get the site....anyway, I paid it w/ my credit card and will work it out
with the clients.

while I was doing it, i remembered another client who needs to pay their
renewal.  I checked, they haven't, I volunteered to do it for them - pay
help me get "points".
</tip>

Erika Meyer wrote:

> Yeah, metaphors don't kill people.  You noticed my Madonna is lit up
> the same way as your gun, right?
>
> And by the way, I used that tip last week.  But that's okay, because
> I'm writing an article about "stealing" on the web which is in some
> ways like your article about stealing on the web.   Only I didn't
> steal your ideas & you didn't steal mine.   It's a tangled web,
> in'it.  Erika

Donna Jones: 207.772.0266
Home Site:  http://www.westendwebs.com
Have you been to the hunger site ( http://thehungersite.com/ ) today?