[thelist] Grammar tips

Erika Meyer erika at seastorm.com
Mon Jul 17 15:09:25 CDT 2000

>but i also tend to be quiet about other folks' stuff simply because
>netiquette says you should leave spelling alone in lists/posts... on
>sites, though, that's a different story...

then why not just say: 'check your spelling and grammar.'

a lot of us are updating our sites at ungodly sleep-bleary hours
because that is when we have time.  this is not an excuse, but it is
a factor.

it's a lot easier to pick out someone's typos than to give a good
critical analysis of how well an author is communicating a concept,
or whether the author is on or off the mark.

Erika

erika at seastorm.com
http://www.seastorm.com