[thelist] Funny URLOTD...

Steve Maxey smaxey at bcr.com
Mon Jul 17 15:22:20 CDT 2000

>Those of you who've read the appropriate List Apart article will just
>smile and nod, but for those who haven't:
>>http://www.kerosenegames.com/silm/
>>[The ****ty Internet Logo Museum]

However, the first one on his list doesn't bother me at all. He seems to
imply that the red swirl in the cooking.com logo was lifted from the Sega
Dreamcast logo--when there's a far more obvious source--a heated burner on
an electric stove. In fact, I find the cooking.com logo quite nice, given
that context, and I've never even visited the site.