[thelist] Flash Genius (Was: Tremendously simple use of flash...)

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 18 13:56:29 CDT 2000

> From:"H. G. Quinn" <hgquinn at attglobal.net>
>
> When a Flash developer disables the toolbars, you should be able to do
> Alt V[iew], (for NN people, then click on Show,) then click on

you'll note from my earlier post that i wasn't referring to them being
removed, although that pisses me off... instead i talked about the
fact that the buttons are useless (when they are there)... see my
other follow-up post for my rant...

> knowledgeable guide).  He could probably really benefit from someone
> having the nerve to approach him on the UI issue -- a dialogue in that
> area might really get him moving in the right direction.  Then one
day

hmmm... poor guy... not even on the list to benefit from this...
maybe we should drag him in... kicking and screaming...