[thelist] site price help

Daniel J. Cody dcody at oracular.com
Tue Jul 18 14:44:06 CDT 2000

I've not a problem with this thread untill a majority of people on
thelist do, you're the read list owners, not me :)

<tip type="CF">

Did you know you can get free copies of Cold Fusion books when you
register your Cold Fusion product? If you've recently bought an Allaire
product, register it at http://www.allaire.com/register After you enter
the product Seriel Number(and some of your own info) you can recieve a
copy of the CFML Language Reference, Administering ColdFusion Server,
and a Quick Reference to CFML all for free.

All of these can help you get started on your way to becoming a CF Guru
:)

</tip>

.djc.