[thelist] Quick Mouseover Check (Client Doesn't See It)

Gina K. Anderson gina at sitediva.com
Tue Jul 18 18:21:17 CDT 2000

Hi gang,

I'm working on a project as a freelancer, and I need a quick
check on a mouseover image. I would like PC and especially
Mac users to test it out, as I believe the client is on a
Mac.  The client isn't seeing it, but it works on my side
and my outsourcer's side. Here's the link to the page:

http://216.92.141.173/roofinfo/index.html

The problem graphic is "Helpful Links" under the picture in
the center frame. It should turn blue on mouseover...does it
turn blue for you? If not, please forward your browser and
OS info :)

Thanks in advance,
Gina