[thelist] Unsubscribe problems

Peter Small peter at genps.demon.co.uk
Wed Jul 19 02:46:55 CDT 2000

I've got the same problem. I tried to unsubscribe for holidays and the
Website told me there was an error in my unsubscribe details and refused to
unsubscribe me (This refusal was repeated at many attempts).

Unless I can find some way out of this situation I shall be trapped on this
list for life.

Please help. I need my holiday without the worry of massive overload at my
mail server host.

peter
http://www.avatarnets.com