[thelist] RE: Isaac-Quick Mouseover Check

Gina K. Anderson gina at sitediva.com
Wed Jul 19 09:20:40 CDT 2000

Hi Isaac,

|Do any of the images have an underscore in the
|name *other* than the one
|preceding the 'state'? ie, front_nameofimage_on.gif?

Yes, all of the center frame rollover images have a name
like "info_links_on.gif". However, the right side frame
graphics that also change are have one underscore,
"sideblurb_links.gif". If the top three are working, I don't
get why it's only that one image..weird. There's nothing in
that particular <td> that is different from the others as
far as I can tell.

The images that are working have the same name structure.
I'm not using Jeff's script(?), it's actually Dreamweaver
code.

Thanks,
Gina