[thelist] Unsubscribe problems

Daniel J. Cody dcody at oracular.com
Wed Jul 19 09:25:19 CDT 2000

Peter -
Sorry abuot the troubles you had. Couldyou tell me exactly when you were
having them?

If you're going on holiday and will return to thelist when you get back,
you can set the 'nomail' feature of thelist so it will keep you
subscribed, just won't send you any email till you tell it to again.

If you're still having problems, please contact me directly and we'll
get this worked out.

.djc.