[thelist] Eudora (Migration from Netscape Mail)

Anthony Baratta Anthony at Baratta.com
Wed Jul 19 21:46:24 CDT 2000

For you Eudora users out there.....

I've been a semi-loyal Netscape Mail user since waaaay back when. Now due to job
circumstances I need the multiple personalities capabilities of Eudora. (I will not
move to Outlook or Outlook Express.)

I have Eudora 4.3.2 (paid versus ads) installed but it does not want to import my
Netscape 4.7x mailbox. According to Eudora's website they only support upto Netscape
4.2. (I can't think that the mail format changed any during the 4.x series that would
stop it from being migratable.) All ways to run the import procedure via Eudora don't
get me where I want. Either the functionality listed in the help files is
non-existant or greyed out.

I don't want to abandon 4+ years of mail folders. Any clues, ideas, or whacks up side
the head are appreciated.

--
Anthony Baratta
President