[thelist] Eudora (Migration from Netscape Mail)

Jay Fitzgerald jayfitz at bayou.com
Thu Jul 20 07:55:25 CDT 2000

That is an excellent point.... I also need the multiple personality capabilities of
Eudora and I tried importing the same way about a month ago. Because of the fact that I
still have not figured out a way to do this, I have migrated back to trusty old Netscape.
If anyone out there on the list knows of a way that us users who have the urge to become
schizophrenic communicators, please let the world know.

Thank you