[thelist] Eudora (Migration from Netscape Mail)

Anthony Baratta Anthony at Baratta.com
Thu Jul 20 11:43:20 CDT 2000

> Hey, Anthony --
> I lost some of this thread between here and home, so this may already have
> been addressed, but could you get an old version of NC (4.2 or older) and
> import your 4.7 mail into that, then into Eudora?

I though about that, but the non appearing functionality for the imports and other
'quirkiness' with the procedure - makes me wonder if its even possible. I'll be
trying over the next few days if I don't find an answer.

Anthony Baratta
KeyBoard Jockeys
                    South Park Speaks Version 3 is here!!!