[thelist] Copying HTML from PC to Mac

Jen Worden jen at meadoworks.com
Thu Jul 20 13:09:20 CDT 2000

At 05:45 PM 7/20/00 +0100, Liz Lawson wrote:
>Hang on, I'm confused now!
>If the names were corrupted when the disc was burned, my original reply is
>wrong: you did burn at ISO9660,
>which is why the filenames got cropped!

No, Liz you got it right - PCs can read the CD fine - so the original long
file names are intact. It's just the Mac that seems to convert them. The
person responsible for reproduction (I just created the darn thing and sent
a PC-burned CD to them) just told me they'd been burned on Mac - now, *I'm*
the one completely confused!! :(

cfn ... Jen
Jen Worden - Web Developer
meadoworks - http://www.meadoworks.com